Sorting and feeding of small workpieces - these are tasks from virtually all areas of automated production.
As experienced machine builders, we have the know-how to offer you a tailor-made solution for your feeding tasks as part of your automation project.
The part-specific elaboration of feeding systems is executed by our experienced team of specialists in Vienna, which constructs the elements of order for vibratory conveyors and linear feeders with the greatest dexterity.
The reliability of feeder plants is one of the most important factors for a high degree of utilization of assembly machines. We, therefore, make the vibratory feeders as large as possible to ensure trouble-free operation. Our machines are fully checked and tested under simulated working conditions prior to delivery and create an acceptance report.
Sometimes it is necessary to design specific feeding systems for individual tasks. We are your creative and experienced partner in this area through many already implemented special solutions.
Some examples are listed below.
- Special designs for extremely careful treatment of sensitive components
- Special designs for sticky components
- Disc sorting units with maximum output
- Integrated devices for disentangling springs
- Picture recognition systems for sorting parts
- Sorting of parts using a test gauge automatically discarding unsuitable parts
- Mechanical sorting of parts that have major dimensional deviations