Putting into operation
Before delivery every feeding system will be carefully checked and taken in operation with acceptance protocol at our premises. On request, we provide support for your individual needs, for example:
- Help in optimal setting the RNA-feeding system as well as the connection of the system to your application
- Assistance in the electrical and programming integration
- Training of the operating personnel
With a check-up, the proper functioning of your installation is tested and restored if necessary. Our mechanics provide the following services on the spot:
- Functional check of the installations
- Elimination of faults to a reasonable extent
- Adjustment of the drives
- Issue of an inspection report
- Maintenance recommendation
You need spare parts for RNA standard components? These are mostly in stock and delivered worldwide within 1-3 workdays.
Do you need system-specific spare parts that are not available from stock? We can make these order-related parts for you with high priority.
To ensure that your staff is always on the cutting edge of technology, we offer training courses with topics finding the optimal setting and use of vibratory feeders, linear conveyors and control units.
If requested the training can also take place at your premises.
Should the following be the case with your installation:
- It has become a little old
- Its performance or function is no longer right
- The geometry of the workpiece has changed or
- Your interface is now a different one,
we will gladly rework it to save you from having to invest in a new installation!
We are happy to support you with our qualified personnel for repairs, new coatings and analysis of malfunctions or required extensions.
Even if a new bowl feeder becomes necessary, we are the right ones for you to address!
For spare and interchangeable bowls, we take measurements and use these measures as a basis to manufacture a bowl feeder with the same function and functional safety which we would also put into operation on your premises.